Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Micaela's 2009 Fitness/Health Goals

Okay, so this is a big step for me but I wanted to share with those closest to me my personal goals for 2009. I think maybe this will push me more, and that the support and encouragement will lead to more success. I have already been motivated by the kind comments from all you about my weight loss and appearance so far, so a big "thank you" for that and for the future support. Wish me luck!!!!

Workout goals:

  • Goal weight = 145 lbs by September 30, 2009
  • Body fat 25% by September 30, 2009.
  • Attend at least 4 Group X classes at 24 hr Fitness per month (avg. one per week).
  • Do 20 min Pilates video 3x week in mornings
  • 3-4 cardio workouts per week, including Group X classes
  • 1-2 personal training sessions per week with Leah
  • Submit food plan and workout report for Monday through Sunday to Leah (trainer) by Sunday night or Monday morning each week.

Food goals: (attempting to utilize WW new Momentum program to better track food eaten):

  • 4-6 fruits and vegetables a day
  • 2 dairy per day
  • Only one “fat” per meal (oil, butter, mayo, etc.)
  • 2-3 protein from fish per week, no more than 2 from red meat
  • Cut down on wine intake (and all alcohol for that matter!! ha, ha)
  • Water intake – 64-96 oz. per day
  • Multivitamin (Vitality Pack for Women) every day

Long-term goals:

  • Run Drake Relays 8K (have to be under 11 minute pace) on April 25, 2009
  • Run Omaha Half-marathon on September 27, 2009 (no pace limit – course open until full marathon is done)

2 comments:

Megan Brueseke said...

Those are great goals Caela - I know you can do it! We'll keep cheering you on! Love, Meg

Ron said...

Wow, those are some detailed plans. I'm sure having the trainer really helps with that. Hang in there. I just need to get back to the gym. Might have to go at nights until mom is driving again.
Keep up the good work, Caela. You can inspire us.