Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to ME

Okay, maybe a little bit of bragging here but I think I have the right. :) We had a great Valentine's Day this year. First pic is of our table for our nice dinner at home, followed by Casey toa hsting the camera.
Next up is the beautiful flowers Casey surprised me with on Friday, along with the pearl jewelry he bought for me at Borsheims today. Everhyone loves the silver box with the burgundy bow!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

WOW! You guys really celebrated this year! The jewelry is beautiful and what a fun dinner you must have had!

Megan Brueseke said...

That is beautiful!!! I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful valentines day! Love you

The Wilsons said...

love it! very pretty jewelry...and a nice purse too! glad you had a good valentines day!

love you